In the last couple of years I have run 7 half marathons... 4 of which I was running with someone to help them complete the race and the others just for myself and CYM.
July 2008 - Milton Keynes NSPCC half marathon time - 1hr 46 mins
August 2008 - Burnham Beeches half marathon (helping Dion) time - 1hr 50 mins
October 2008 - Peterborough half marathon (helping Jane) time - 1hr 57 mins
March 2009 - MK Nike half marathon time - 1hr 46 mins
July 2009 - Milton Keynes NSPCC half marathon (helping Jo) time - 2hrs 17 mins
March 2010 - Mk Nike half marathon (helping Bryan) time - 2hrs 12 mins
July 2010 - Milton Keynes NSPCC half marathon time - 1hr 56 mins
I hope that I can help many more people run whether it's a 5k, 10k or half marathon.... so please let me know if you would like to train for one... and come and join the CYM running club!
Details on http://www.climbyourmountain.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment